Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Stats



So I just had my 2 month visit today and am happy to report that I am doing well. I'm in the 25% for both height and weight right now and everything seems to be progressing nicely.

I had my first big adventure this weekend that has afforded me the opportunity to visit 2 new states. First we fly to Washington DC to see the sights and hang out with our friends Jeff & Heather Lewis and Huck. Then we went to MD so that mummy & daddy could go to the Slote's wedding. They saw lots of their friends from Boston and I was able to hang out with Gran Goodall again. At brunch on Sunday I got to meet some people more my size when I met Selah Dorn and Ellie Watson. Now those are girls I can relate to!

Now I've got a little time at home to reconnect with my old friends before it's off to Boston for Labor
Day weekend, then Grandpa Abrams
comes to visit, then I'm off to Barbados. I'll tell you one thing, I am a man about the town and you can't tie me down!

No comments: