Tuesday, October 2, 2007

International Man of Mystery



I've got my first stamp in my passport now. It may not be breaking news, but come on, I'm only 3 months old! I went to Barbados with mummy and daddy for the week. Most days were pretty warm and a few were rainy so we spent a lot of time inside. Mummy kept talking about my fair skin burning, but I did manage to get in a swim in the Caribbean Ocean which I enjoyed much more then my Atlantic Ocean experience. The water was much warmer and I think a little boy could get used to the clear blue water.

On another note, have you noticed how big my feet are in the last few photos? I may still only be in the 10th percentile for height, but I plan on growing into my feet over the next year, so there's no need to fear.

No comments: