Today's my big 5 month birthday. There's no doctor's appointment (code for no shots - yeah!) so I can't tell you how big I am, but as you can see I'm getting bigger and bigger. I'm also starting to get hair which is pretty exciting. Mummy and daddy still aren't totally sure what color it is - somewhere between blond and strawberry blond. Time will tell. I'm also getting to be a pretty good sitter which is fabulous because now I have a new perspective on the world.
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Hawaii Five-0
Today's my big 5 month birthday. There's no doctor's appointment (code for no shots - yeah!) so I can't tell you how big I am, but as you can see I'm getting bigger and bigger. I'm also starting to get hair which is pretty exciting. Mummy and daddy still aren't totally sure what color it is - somewhere between blond and strawberry blond. Time will tell. I'm also getting to be a pretty good sitter which is fabulous because now I have a new perspective on the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment