Things in my life have been hopping lately. I've cut my second tooth, learned to pull myself up to a stand on anything and clap. I also have decided that my hammer is my favorite toy and I bring it everywhere and bang on everything. Oh, and now that I can stand, I can watch the train go by whenever I want which is the best development I've had so far!
Friday, February 29, 2008
Latest
Things in my life have been hopping lately. I've cut my second tooth, learned to pull myself up to a stand on anything and clap. I also have decided that my hammer is my favorite toy and I bring it everywhere and bang on everything. Oh, and now that I can stand, I can watch the train go by whenever I want which is the best development I've had so far!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment