A few weekends ago we got together with a bunch of daddy's high school friends and their families. The Hamiltons, Andrews and Atkins were all there as were Steve & Amy. Needless to say I had lots of friends to play with. Mummy couldn't miss the chance to get a picture of me and Emma as she was born 3 days before me. Mummy remembers that Emma was due almost a week after me and still managed to come before me, which at the time made mummy jealous. I think she's over it now though.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Birthday Buddy
A few weekends ago we got together with a bunch of daddy's high school friends and their families. The Hamiltons, Andrews and Atkins were all there as were Steve & Amy. Needless to say I had lots of friends to play with. Mummy couldn't miss the chance to get a picture of me and Emma as she was born 3 days before me. Mummy remembers that Emma was due almost a week after me and still managed to come before me, which at the time made mummy jealous. I think she's over it now though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
yea, mommy was jealous of Grace (Andrews)coming earlier than me also... She was due a week later than me... Somehow I ended up as the youngest of the bunch.
Post a Comment