
Mummy and I arrived in Massachusetts very early Saturday morning after a very delayed flight. I wish I could say that I was well-behaved on the flight, but everyone gets a little grace on a flight that leaves around midnight.
After a short rest, and the arrival of daddy via car, we spent the weekend settling into our new place in Saugus. I like it well enough, but I am sleeping in the closet because my room isn't dark enough. I've had a chance to relearn a number of mummy & daddy's friends out here, but I don't know them yet the way I know my friends in Illinois.
A child's life wouldn't be complete without some drama however. Mine would be that I broke out in a rash, head to toe, this morning. It was a good excuse to see our new pediatrician, who thinks that it's a viral rash to cap off the departure of my cold. Basically, she thinks it looks a lot worse then it is; however, until it clears up I don't think mummy's going to be taking me in the pool. :)

1 comment:
Noah,
That rash looks a lot like the roseola that Lauren K. just had in March. You should talk to her mom about it... Glad that you made it out east, and that you are settling in to your new house...even if your parents are making you sleep in the closet!
Laura Gibson
Post a Comment