There are so many activities that I love to do, I have so many favorites. One of my everyday favorites is to pull all my books off the shelves and read them. Some of my "go to" books include, The Five Little Ducks (because it quacks when you get to the end), Zoo's Who (because I like touching the iguana's scaly skin), Little Duck (because it's a finger puppet and I love to chew on little duck) and Goodnight Elmo (because there are stars that I can chew on).
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Books, books, books
There are so many activities that I love to do, I have so many favorites. One of my everyday favorites is to pull all my books off the shelves and read them. Some of my "go to" books include, The Five Little Ducks (because it quacks when you get to the end), Zoo's Who (because I like touching the iguana's scaly skin), Little Duck (because it's a finger puppet and I love to chew on little duck) and Goodnight Elmo (because there are stars that I can chew on).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment