It's been a big week for me. I've been working on learning some very important skills. First of all, I've learned to go down the stairs. Don't worry, I go down feet first so that I won't hurt myself. There's no stopping me on the stairs now! My other new skill? I've become a walker! I've gone from taking a few steps here and there to walking around the house. I love it! Here are a few pictures of my new skills. Sorry they're not great, as I get more proficient with my new skills I think the pictures will get better.
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Busy Feet
It's been a big week for me. I've been working on learning some very important skills. First of all, I've learned to go down the stairs. Don't worry, I go down feet first so that I won't hurt myself. There's no stopping me on the stairs now! My other new skill? I've become a walker! I've gone from taking a few steps here and there to walking around the house. I love it! Here are a few pictures of my new skills. Sorry they're not great, as I get more proficient with my new skills I think the pictures will get better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment