skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, August 8, 2008
My Car
Since I'm American, but have strong UK roots, I can drive on either side of the road. Today I've decided to drive on both sides at the same time.
Checking my blind spot.
One of my gauges is reading funny. Time for a trip to the mechanic.
The other day mummy let me drive! It was awesome! Granted, it was the shopping cart at the grocery store and nothing more, but it was great!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
More Pictures
Noah 5-6 Months
Noah 4-5 Months
Noah 3-4 Months
Noah 2-3 Months
Noah 1-2 Months
Noah 0-1 Months
Hospital Pictures
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(90)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(11)
▼
August
(7)
It's a sister, we think.......
Children's Museum
Farmer Ted
Extended Small Group
Mister Adventure
Baby Katie
My Car
►
July
(6)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(9)
►
2007
(98)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(19)
My Family
My Links
Our Church
Where Daddy works
Where Daddy goes to school
Where you should book your cruises
Where you should book your vacations
Visitors
I wanted to see how many people came to read about me, so I decided to start counting...
Free Counter
No comments:
Post a Comment