Mommy and Daddy got some sleep last night and now I'm getting some food. I'm beginning to figure out these eating and sleeping things, although I do need to figure out how to do the former without immediately inducing the latter. I must take after my daddy.
Some of you have been asking about my name. When my mummy and daddy chose Noah, which means "Rest, Peace", perhaps they were trying to tell me something. It's also the name of the man whom God chose to build an Ark and according to the bible from whose sons all the world's nations descended.
My middle name is David. While I hear it's quite a common name in my family - it's one of my daddy's middle names as well as my grandpa's name - my parents chose this name for me after his great-grandfather (my daddy's maternal grandpa) who passed away last year. I'm only sorry I won't be able to meet him here on earth, as with some of my other great-grandparents, but I do know he had a significant place in my daddy's heart when he was growing up.
Off to eat... and then sleep.
Friday, June 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment