Sunday, June 24, 2007
NASA Training
I think I've decided upon my career choice - astronaut. My bilirubin count has been a little higher than my doctors and nurses have wanted, so they've put my in this little space suit on a light bed which should help me out. Also my friend Laurie, our lactation consultant, came in earlier and helped Mummy and me with feeding. I tried this supplemental feeding device and I took a whole 12ml of formula in addition to what Mummy has been giving me - I has so much food that I'm able to sleep soundly. This sleep is taking time away from my "singing" practice, but it makes Mummy and Daddy much happier. We still need to talk to my doctor to see whether I'm coming home today or need to stay another day so I can hang out in my space suit, but I'll let you all know when I do.
Love,
Noah "Moon Walk" Goodall
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I sang a lot when I was little, until mommy figured out that I needed supplements. I'm glad you're getting your beauty sleep... I sure lost some of mine... Can't wait to meet with you and play with you. I met Emma Jean yesterday. We should all play together sometime!
Post a Comment