Monday, July 2, 2007

Playtime!

Today was a busy day - I went back to the hospital to talk to the nurses about my feeding patterns. We've got a new plan which should allow both mummy and me to get some sleep at night. We've been making great progress - I'm back to my birth weight of 6lbs 12oz after dropping as low as 6lbs 1oz - so everyone was happy. Mummy was also told to drink beer - I thought alcohol wasn't recommended, but it's supposed to make more food for me so if mummy is "happy" then I'll be happy.

I'm also beginning to spend more time playing - I've got so many cool toys including this great play mat pictured above which I got from my friends Lisa, Omar, Sam and India who live in Paris, France. I went to visit them when I was in mummy's tummy. Soon I'll get to travel now that I'm on the outside - I already have my first plane ticket booked to go to Boston in September for a whole week! I look forward to meeting all my Boston friends then.

Off to eat - so many choices - I think I'll have the milk...

No comments: