Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Lots of visitors


It's been a while since I last posted as I've had an awful lot of visitors in that time, and when I've not had visitors Daddy's been gone a lot with work and school so I haven't been able to use his computer.

First, Grandpa Goodall and Marc came to visit me in their RV all the way from Pennsylvania. When they came I went to visit their RV where got to meet their dogs, Barney and Ralph, who we took for a walk , as well as their cats Soames and Chivers. The weekend they visited we went out to restaurants for the first time, and Mummy and Daddy said I behaved myself very well. Our friends Dave and Amy were also in town and we went out to another restaurant for dinner with them. Now that I've behaved myself perhaps Mummy and Daddy will take me to some more fancy places now - perhaps a nice steak and Cab at Smith & Wollensky to start?

Here are some pictures of me and Grandpa as well as me and Marc. I look forward to seeing them again soon.

No comments: