Sunday, January 27, 2008
Crawling in California
My latest development? Crawling. That's right, I'm crawling. Earlier this week I started with a crawl, crawl, crawl, lunge to get my toys but now I just crawl for crawlings sake. We happen to be in California again, so that's where I'm working on my technique. I still don't have a good understanding of obstacles and will repeatedly bang my head into them, and I still like to break into downward dog every now and then, but I have style. Unfortunately the camcorder is at home so there'll be no early footage of my moves to share, but perhaps over the next few weeks I can work something out with mummy to show off my new skill.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Welcome to the world of mobility! Let's get together sometime and I'll share how to keep those grown-ups on the move...
Post a Comment