Based on my little counter at the bottom of my blog I know that people check out my blog. I mean I know that mummy & daddy check it sometime, but not all those visits are them, but I'm not really sure who's checking. So to help me know who my audience is, right after you read this will you leave a little comment for me? It's just a tool to help keep me an informed blogger. Thanks!
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Roll Call
Based on my little counter at the bottom of my blog I know that people check out my blog. I mean I know that mummy & daddy check it sometime, but not all those visits are them, but I'm not really sure who's checking. So to help me know who my audience is, right after you read this will you leave a little comment for me? It's just a tool to help keep me an informed blogger. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Noah, The Gibson family checks your blog at least once a week!
Yo Noah! Me and my mommy check in on you every day! Don't worry about the lack of comments - noone gives me any love on my blog either!!!
Miss you!!
Noah... I check your blog... I love seeing your cute smile.
Noah, I check your website on occasion. I love watching you grow up through pictures!
YoYo...from my crib to yours!
Wahoo, I finally posted something on your blog!!!
Oh, and I'm a total fan, I love your work, Noah. Keep it up!
The Swierczek's are keeping tabs on you :)
Seeing cute babies makes the work day go by faster!
Jessica
You really grew fast Noah. Born last year and already a Traffic Control Engineer outside of DC...give me the inside secret.
(My roommate has the same name. I give him a hard time using this blog.)
Post a Comment