Monday, June 30, 2008

Party, Party, Party

My MA party, the cupcakes were ducks and doggies - the best!

In IL, my Pirates Booty cake

Callie, Ashlyn, Autumn, Me, Tyler and Nathan

I love bubbles!
Daddy at graduation

I know how to party! For my first birthday, I had 2 parties, 1 in Illinois and another in Massachusetts. Between the 2 parties, almost all of our friends came to celebrate with us.

We got to have a party in Illinois because my birthday was the same weekend as daddy's Kellogg graduation. The party was at Gymboree and it was a blast. I loved the balloons and bubbles, oh and the people too. I was so excited that I actually took my first independent steps. The cake I could have done without, so daddy kept putting Pirates Booty on my cake so it would look like I was eating cake. It was a blast.

The next weekend we had my Massachusetts party at a local playground with a splash park. I again could have done without the cupcake, but it was a fun party anyway.

Overall, I think I did a great job of celebrating my first year and I'm looking forward to what this next year holds.......

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Every child needs a 1st birthday photo with cake smashed in their face. Congratulations to Simon!