Monday, August 11, 2008

Baby Katie

Baby Katie - isn't she cute?
This is my free cookie from J Pace & Sons that I got for being cute. I don't know why they gave me a pink one, but it still tasted good.

These are hospital socks for Heather, but they were too small for her so I got to wear them. Good style huh?

Our good friends, Jeff & Heather finally had their baby girl, Katie on 8/8/08 at 2:22 am. She was 9 lbs 14 oz and 22 inches long. We got to meet her the other day at the hospital and it was great fun. I'm not sure I liked mummy holding another little baby, but I did get to wear fun socks and eat a cookie, so I tolerated it. I'm looking forward to teaching Katie all of my trick in the coming years.

2 comments:

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

Please tell them congrats for us on their little girl. Noah looks so cute with those socks on!