Ok, so I admit I've taken a bit of a break in my blogging. I've been very busy these past few weeks growing and learning all sorts of new things. I've spent a good deal of time on my favorite activity - eating and now weigh a whopping 8lbs 12 oz. Mummy says that very soon I should be able to wear all my 0-3 month clothes. I've also grow a bit longer. My doctor measures height differently then the hospital so she thinks I was only 18 3/4 when I was born, but I'm now 20 3/8. Apparently I'm taking after mummy right now as I'm only in the 5th percentile for height. Fear not though, with a 39 inch circumference, I'm in the 75th percentile for my head.
Otherwise I've finally met all the kids in mummy & daddy's small group, gone on many local adventures, learned to hold my head up and track objects as they move. My grandpa Goodall and Marc came for a short visit and before I know it, my grandma Abrams will be here. Daddy has started traveling for work and doesn't understand yet that I should get presents every time he goes. I've got to work on training him better.
Well, I should get going, my swing is calling me!

1 comment:
We should start a club... I'm 90 percentile for head circumference and 10 percentile for weight... What would we name our club?
Post a Comment